OUR SITE

ARCHIVES

YOUR PROOFS

CONTACT US

smithgallerylogosmall

Welcome to our journal, the place to view our most recent work. Our work is defined as modern - natural - beautiful and timeless. We truly care about our clients and look to see these attributes in every session. Enjoy your visit and remember to celebrate today.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Cans for Comments... Update


Below you will find the terms of our Cans For Comments Blog Run....

Thanks to you, blog readers extraordinaire,
with your comments, and with a few matched can donation promises,
we are planning to donate over 75canned goods
to our local shelter.



cans


When people who read our blog leave us comments, it totally makes our day...
Please read the above statement as:
we absolutely love to get comments and you should leave us some!!!!



From now until Friday at midnight, if you share the love, so will we!
For everyone who posts a comment on ANY of our blog entries,
we'll donate a canned good to our local food bank.



This is a good time of year to give back
and we're joining a larger bandwagon of lots of photographers
who are doing the same - you can check them out here.



19 comments:

Carlee Rene said...

What an AWESOME idea!! I think I may just have to blog about this on my blog, hehe!! You guys are GREAT!! By the way, I'll be back in Michigan in like 2.5 weeks - WHOO HOO!!!

T. Armstrong said...

I love it! Totally stealing this idea! What a great way to give back...and who doesn't like a comment on their blog!

Loved your most recent work...you have been a busy lady! :) Merry Christmas!

Kara H said...

LOVE it! Merry Christmas, Emily!!! As always, love what you do, and your heart behind it!
Blessings to you!!!

Tara Zornow, Southeast Michigan Photographer said...

Ooh, great idea! I think I will have to do this as well. :) Now go get a can of soup and put my name on it, LOL!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!! Emily, it never seems to amaze me your talent always shines as well as your heart. I love what you do and love what you stand for.
Cindy

The Stevers said...

Hey Em! ...you take some of the most amazing pics! love them and I love the can idea ;)

Bethany said...

Awesome! Do it! :)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea- hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!- Lisa

Anonymous said...

The Padots say....."Giving is our favorite"!!!!!!!
Meet all of us at The Cherry St. Mission at 5pm Christmas evening to serve meals! :)

Andrea said...

Add a can for me! And if you get a sec come comment on my blog so I can give one for you!

Renee Drew said...

This for sure is an incredibly great idea! It's also a wonderfully easy way to help. Merry Christmas to you and Ailey.

photogirl said...

I'm in! I love this Emily and I love your work but you know that already!!!!!!

Mrs. Rye :) said...

ummmm...so i think that you just need to photograph every major event of my life. ....just sayin'...

Glenn said...

Anything to encourage generosity. I love your blog. You take awesome pictures. I wish you could take a few of our darling little Ashlyn. Maybe sometime.

Anonymous said...

Emily youu are just amazing at this!
i really wish i was this good :)
:)
SIDEKICK!♥

Sarah J said...

Another comment, another can! Great idea ~ !
See you tomorrow :)
!!!

Anne said...

Please throw in a box of Annie's Organic Shells & Cheese for me!

Astrid and Rene said...

Thanks for sharing and caring!

Amie said...

Add a can for me :)

Blog Archive

www.smithgalleryphotography.com